Peruvian Restaurant in Atlantic Beach
Our specialties include:
- Peruvian Cuisine
- Fresh Seafood
- Latin American Cuisine
- Hispanic Cuisine
Why dine at our restaurant?
- Orders can be placed online from Tuesday to Sunday
- Meals are freshly prepared every day
- All ingredients are locally sourced
- Cozy atmosphere with live music and friendly staff
Located close to:
Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach
Make a reservation, (904) 853-5497
On the shores of Atlantic Beach, Ceviche Jax is an authentic Peruvian restaurant serving delectable dishes. Book a table.
Authentic Peruvian Restaurant
Influenced by years of communication across multiple continents, Peruvian cuisine is considered one of the most varied and rich in the world.
Beginning with inheritance pre-Inca and Inca, the Peruvian “criolla” cuisine that now exists is seasoned by interactions with Spanish, African, Chinese, Japanese, and Italian immigrants.
The impressive variety of dishes served at Ceviche Jax aims to showcase the constantly changing, impossible to enumerate range of Peruvian cuisine.
Versatile menu with something for everyone
Want to delight in authentic Peruvian cuisine?
Drawing from the exquisite flavors of four continents, Ceviche Jax serves fresh Peruvian food made from locally-sourced ingredients.
This fluid menu includes classics, such as:
- Ceviche. As Peru’s national dish, this instant favorite has endless variations. But the essentials remain the same: fresh seafood marinated in lime juice with onion, garlic, cilantro salt, and hot peppers.
- Tallarin Verde. Also known as Peruvian Green Noodles, this dish includes a freshly marinated portion of skirt steak served on top of fresh spaghetti tossed in a delectable pesto sauce.
- Lomo Saltado. If one dish could capture the diversity of Peruvian cuisine it would be this ‘Peruvian Stir-Fry’ made with soy-marinated beef stir-fried with spices, topped with french fries, and served with a bowl of rice.
High-quality food served fresh